Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

Hallo liebe Leute! :)
So langsam habe ich mich eingelebt, es ist echt super!
Ich habe heute für meine Gastschwester Justine ein Gedicht geschrieben. Also, es ist nicht an sie gerichtet. :D
Aber sie muss eins für die Schule schreiben .. und ihr Gedicht war sehr lustig, da habe ich gesagt ich mach das für sie. :D


The stars high about us,
no end of our pointless discuss,
no matter what we say,
tomorrow is another day.

But all will be the same,
It’s such a shame,
that we’re fighting,
and not thinking.

In my dreams I hear your voice,
No, I have no other choice,
I have to leave,
But i love you, please believe.

It’s too late,
I can’t wait,
Because so much time has passed,
Maybe you’ll admit at last.

I hope you will never forget,
And yes, I will be sad,
But I know,
You love me so.

Goodbye forever,
Remind me never,
Of all the moments that are gone,
‘cause you will always be the one.


Bis bald :*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen